Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Does 600mg's of Ibuprofen cause life threatening symptoms?

(I'm only 15 to start this question)I've been taking Hydroxzine(for Anxiety, 50 mg)and Ibuprofen(600 mg for Inflammation of the lungs). And lately I've been feeling weird(I've got an appointment on Thursday and I'm also gonna ask about this). I've stopped taking both(last Ibuprofen was at least 1 or 2 days ago) because i started feeling Dizzy(A side-effect on both bottles is Dizziness and Drowsiness). And for example, I had to prop my head up on 4 pillows to get to sleep. I felt discomfort when I laid down flat(it was either on one side or both). And see, with my Anxiety, I ALWAYS fear the worst when something like this occurs(I'm only 15, so I don't much control over my Anxiety yet). Lastly, I have stopped taking my Anxiety pills. It seems they throw me into an Anxiety episode when I take them

No comments:

Post a Comment