Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Sinuses ???? Please help! Thank you?

Hi. So I have really bad sinus pressure in my face and forehead also my ears feel clogged all the time. I went to an ENT he sent me for a ct scan of my sinuses and said everything looked normal. No infection. Just a slight deviated septum and slight inflammation of the sinuses but no infection. He checked my ears, ear pressure test, hearing test and everything was normal there too. He sent me to get tested for allergies turned out I have no allergies at all. He basically told me there's nothing we can do. Medication and surgery won't help me because I don't have an infection nor do I have allergies. I'm in pain all the time and dizzy. Is there such a thing of having sinus pains and pressures ear pains clogged ears without having sinus infections or allergies. ??? And is there anything else I can do??

No comments:

Post a Comment