Thursday, August 11, 2011

Should i give him a chance or not?

Okay so this guy i go to school with is completely gay and its so obvious its not even funny anymore but he can't/won't come out because of who his family is. Now with that said; he has been writing me different love letters telling/asking about things that someone else may never have noticed/known lest i told them. He has drawn me many pictures and gave me artistic representations of his soul/heart telling me he wanted me to have them. Another time he gave me a cauldron with purple and green slime drawn in it and on the caption it said, "I gave you this love potion in hopes that you would take a ride.on ky sweet chariot of pleasure" He also has pictures and information and all that stuff saved onto his computer and at one point i was the backgrounds for his cellphone and ipod touch. Recently he's told my bffe that he has had many dreams about me since school let out one of which he took me on a date to water world and something i will NOT discuss happened with my nipples. He's asked several people if they thought he had a chance... So. That said; i want a boyfriend who is as out as i am because i can't stand the.thought of love having to be secret and Im not really attracted to him at all (probably the fact he wears argyle). Any advice? I kinda feel bad for him but i don't wanna do things ill regret :/

No comments:

Post a Comment