Friday, August 12, 2011

Tonsil/ infection issue!!!?

Tonsillitis/ infection help? I have had multiple sinus infections lately which keep getting passed between me and my two year old son. The drs always tell me its virul until it gets so bad I have to go back for antibiotics finally I had a sinus infection recently that got so bad before they believed it was an infection. The antibiotics seemed to help but my tonsils started playing up whilst on them and my son caught tonsillitis. Not long after finishing the antibiotics I came down with tonsillitis and had a severe case of body inflammation which left my legs dead arms numb and pins/ needles, my skin burning and agony in every joint and muscles and could barely move I went to the Dr but he refused more antibiotics even though the last lot obviously failed and told me he had no idea why my body got so inflamed but was worse for the infections I had been . He refused antibiotics and gave me naproxen and told Mr to wait two weeks to see if it clears up but now my tonsils are huge, oozing pus and I'm producing my tonsils are huge, oozing pus and I'm producing orange mucus... Should I go back? I feel they wil get annoyed o if I do. Do they sound incompetent?

No comments:

Post a Comment