Monday, August 8, 2011

Dream about flying and telekinesis?

i could jus take off and fly whereever and whenever, all i had to do was believe i could do it. there were times were i would try to take off from were i was standing and fly, but i would fall back to the ground after about 15 feet. also, in my dream i could move objects with my mind; i jus had to concentrate REALLY hard but i couldnt move heavy objects very far or even at all. i remember vividly standing in this grey stairwell and i was explaining my powers to some people and this japanesse kid gave me this thing that look like a tiny bike tire nd i took it in my hand and then (wit my mind) i made it float and spin in all different directions and people had there cellphone and cameras out taking pictures and videos of what i was doing. i also remember sitting at a lunch talking with my friend about my powers and he didnt believe me so i took his penny he had, then with my mind i set it on fire, put it out and it turned into a dollar bill it was CRAZY can someone explain some of this to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment