Friday, August 12, 2011

I hate my dad...Please help?

I HATE him. he always gets in the way with my successful life and tries to ruin it. I have a successful, loving, and caring boyfriend but yet he feels the need to break us up because he read my phone from 6 months ago that I smoked pot or tried mdma once. but that has nothing to do with my boyfriend that was my choice out of my own will. Im 17 years old and he tells me I have to be home at 10 or I get kicked out of the house. Im safely at my boyfriends house last night at 1130 with his parents home just watching a movie... so my dad looses it and goes completely insane and attempts to walk out of the door to pick me up and call the police. He is not welcomed at my bf's house as he once went there at 2:00 in the morning telling his parents how bad of a person he is and that we have sex. His parents got so pissed off that he has the nerve to come there, and they know he smokes pot and has sex with me..so what. My dad dosent have a job, dosent contribute or pay any bills so its my mom that is supporting him and he has the nerve to tell me i have to be home early at 10 or i get kicked out.. and to take my cellphone away when he dosent pay the bill and he wont give it to my mom who thinks i need it back. What do i do because I cant look or talk to him and I want him out of my life completely, sometimes i wish he just died and there would be no arguments or drama in mine, my boyfriends, and his parents life.

No comments:

Post a Comment