Thursday, August 11, 2011

My mom wont let me do anything at all?

i could kind of understand if it was about going somewhere but she wont let me have my cellphone and i only get my laptop for 2 hours a day what kind of crap is that. im a 17 year old male and im tired of all this and im ready to move out. its like my mom just likes to take everything away from me i cant go out with my gf and shes bout to dump me and all kinds of stuff. is anybody elses mom like this? it makes no sense and i want my stuff and i deserve it i havent done anything wrong. i texted my gf late one night and my mom took the phone and i havent had it for 5 months and 3 days its stupid i want to be independent and get the freedom i deserve! i mean i got a car a license and everything and my own job!

No comments:

Post a Comment