Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I my girlfriend to be using me?

Ok, my friend-girlfriend to be- asked me for money last Friday. We had a nice dinner and she said i got to go to sleep , i am tired, I just came out for you (she just went thru surgery and also expent the day reorganizing the house since she just moved in) (she is also unemply for three weeks so i gave her the money). Ok, so I leave in her house right. A little bit of kissing thats it. i am not allow into the house (we already were intimate). Good, then she disapears for one day. Send a message next day saying that she was busy finishing the house work thats why she did not replayed. She disapears again until next night when she reads the message about me not wanting to see her again ( I JUST SAID HOPE YOU ARE HAVING FUN, GOOD BYE). gues what, that her brother and sister came to visit and that they dont know about the relationship with me. So now she sends a message saying, dont wory my love this and that happpen. Ok, so what now? I replay "comunication is very important to avoid confusion..."gues what ...she send another message asking for 15 euro for her cellphone. Common!, she disapears for two days and now is all nice and wants more money? Listen, I amtalking about a party girl here. Friday and Saturday are the best days of the week. She seem to want to see me the other days...She says that will start wok tomorrow again...I was wondering if she was with another man but in that case she would have money for the cellphone and wont be asking me (ive done it before). Oh, by the way this is the first time she cls me her love. Now, she is available again. Where was she during the weekend? is she saying the truth? I just turned my phone off, this seem to be so obvious now...what do you think? Am I exagerating? She told me on Friday taht if I wanted I could go out with her next day (Saturday). Then she send me the text at 6 PM explaining the situation and desapearing again...

No comments:

Post a Comment