Friday, August 12, 2011

Help me with this family problem plaese ? What should I do ?

Help me please I dont know what to do ? Okay so I just came for about a month to stay with my aunt but the only problem is that her friend Paula a lil older is living And I cant stand her she is only there cause her son died and no other person would take her in. Here are the problems I have with her first thing is that my aunt pays everything house, food, water, electricity, and phone bills plus she spends alot onfriend like cellphone. Second yesterday my auntie through a huge *** party which she payed for Her friend Paula never said thank you at all and never helped with anything. Third she expected my aunt to take her grandson a hour away to his house after she was exhausted also he always eats like a third of whatws in the fridge and also she is so slow when she does things and is always on the phone. Whatb so i do leave or stay ? or ignore

No comments:

Post a Comment