Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Zit on the side of my nose, and I have a photoshoot tomorrow! What do I do?

I can see a little white dot coming up in the center of the zit, but it's not on the surface yet. I'm in-between popping it or trying to reduce the size and redness of it. Either way, I'm doing whatever I can to make it as miniscule as possible. Unfortunately when I go in tomorrow, I have go in makeup-less for a makeup artist, which means the two red dots I now have on my face will be really apparent and obvious. It's embarrassing and totally attacking my confidence, which I could really use for this shoot :c I've tried teabags for making it come to a head and reducing inflammation, now I'm trying honey with a bandaid. Is there anything missing that would be useful? What should I be doing? I've got an evening, a night and a morning to get rid of this nuisance. Thanks for the help!

No comments:

Post a Comment