Thursday, August 11, 2011

What can i be sick with?

Just to sum everything up i am a 15 year old girl. I had acute bronchitis a month ago that lasted for a pretty long time. 4 days ago i Smoked 8 cigarettes. Most of them were shared with people I knew and the others were almost done butts. Yes I no its stupid and all but i needed to smoke really badly and I didnt have my own pack at the time. I also made out with this guy and gave him a blow.job and had sex. Now as a result of all that. My lungs hurt at times, my throat always tickes and makes me always cough. My coughs are deep and. i I have an inflammation somewhere in my throat. It doesnt hurt but I sometimes have sneezing attacks and my nose leaks at time. My friend said I might have stis...because fever 0oor flu like symptoms can be stis. Apart from that I noticed I had mourning sickness. A discharge and odsr from my vagina. But no signs of rashs or cuts anywhere. I am just a bit scared

No comments:

Post a Comment