Friday, August 12, 2011

How do I keep just a few fleas jumping on my dog when we go outside,not 14 everytime?

My dog is small, and we have frontline plus on her. She is severly allergic to fleas, scratches till hair comes off from just one unless I put special spray for skin, special shampoo on and give her steroids for itching and inflammation. She also gets a black fungus from skin allergy that I put medicine on. I have tried garlic juice on her,no help, pennyroyal oil, but just combing her with a flea comb every time we go out is the only way I have found to get them off. I want help with keeping them from getting on, at least 14 to 20 everytime we go out. We can't spray the yard as we have free range chickens that supply us with eggs. Thanks in advance Frustrated in Arkansas

No comments:

Post a Comment