Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Black and blue toenail that hurts?

So I woke up in the middle of the night with my big toe nail hurting like nobody's business. I had gotten scared of infection so I removed my beautiful polish (with my nice design lol) and noticed a black and blue. The tissue around the entire toenail hurts too but the most pain is in the middle of the nail. I started thinking what did I do yesterday to hurt my toe and I remembered, I thought I was a ballerina again (childhood memory) and stood on my toes. Do you think this is a result of that, because it didnt hurt when I had gotten on my toes lol? Now I have to go back and have the lady repolish my toenail so i can wear sandals again and I guess take Motrin for the pain and inflammation. Do you think I have to go to the podiatrist as well?

No comments:

Post a Comment