Saturday, August 6, 2011

Does my bestfriend(guy) like me more than as a friend?

me and my bestfriend (guy) were hanging out last friday and as we were going to vancourver city...he always touch/poke me on the side of my leg....what does that mean??? he always do it all the time and as we were heading home, I asked him "why do you keep on touching my leg?" and his reply was "to see if you're still awake" is that an excuse??? or what??? also....as we were at this longue place in the city, we were sitting together....as first I thought he didnt want me to sit next to him so I moved to the opposite seat then he goes asking me if I want him to move and sit next to me so I said yes...then a few mins later as he was doing his thing....he always look at me and I notice he was looking at my lips and I notice he lips was moving....is that a sign he wants to kiss me??? also...as we were chatting he sounded curious from my cellphone pictures....asking me if there was a kissing picture of me with a guy lol what does these signs mean??? is he into me alot??? plz help....thanks!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment