Thursday, August 4, 2011

Inflammation on 2 pap smears?

This is starting to freak me out. They already ruled out stds and infections like bacterial vaginitis and yeast infection. The first pap smear came up as mild inflammation the second one came back as moderate. They didnt do an HPV test because my doctor said the results came back the same and will let the gyn do a colposcopy and maybe a biopsy. The gyn will probably do a hpv test as well if they need to. I am sick of this waiting to find out i most likely have cancer. I have even had kids yet and im 28 i dont want this to ruin my chances of having kids. I am gettign really scared and really depressed and suicidal i really dont need this crap in my life. I have have a cyst on my ovary in the past as well could this be causing me the problem too. If anyone has any experience with this please help me to understand what is happening here. I am extremely scared and want answers now.

No comments:

Post a Comment