Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Warrent for breaking a cellphone?

my babys dad and i broke up on Friday... it led to a huge argument. he verbally abuses me and threatens to break into my house... we were at his house when things got worse, he called me names which got me upset so when he handed me the phone to call my mom to pick me up i threw it on the street to where it ended up breaking.... earlier today i read my name on the newspaper and it said i have a warrent for my arrest for allegedly break my bfs cellphone... what should be done.?? please help i know nothing about this sort of things... i didnt know something so minor could cause me to get arrested... plus earlier in the yrear around January he had taken off with a car we both bought together and months later he got it taken away for not paying a speeding ticket. should i hold this against him.... ??

No comments:

Post a Comment