Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I need help reducing the size and redness of a zit!?

A tiny bump popped up on my cheek next to my nose almost a week ago. I put Tea Tree Oil on it overnight for a couple of days and didn't pick at it too much, but over the next few days it kept getting bigger. It doesn't feel hard or painful to touch like a cyst, but it doesn't want to come to a head either. Nothing will come out of it. Yesterday it seemed to have doubled in size overnight, but after I applied a hot compress and some hydrocortizone cream to it, it's a bit better today and seems to be shrinking. But, I overapplied the Tea Tree Oil a little bit, and now the spot looks very red. I have sensitive skin and putting harsh products on my face always seems to give me a bad reaction no matter how hard I try not to put on too much. I was wondering what to do about the redness, preferably something fast... I'm going away for the weekend tomorrow and need something to reduce it. It looks so disgusting, and I'm not going to be able to cover it up with makeup. Do you have any suggestions on what I should do to treat the spot other than what I've already been doing? Anything else that might help take down the inflammation as well as the redness?

No comments:

Post a Comment