Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Should I stay home for college?

First of all the prices will be the same at all of the schools before scholarships and financial need so... it depends on what school is known for giving more money for need based students...Second of all don't compare them all together, but compare 1 v 1, like for georgetown it has a real campus gated off, but would you prefer a more city school, where it doesn't have as much as a real campus...Have you ever been to boston or baltimore? In my opinion, boston has many other colleges surrounding it, and from what i've heard, they interact, like party with each other a lot, plus boston is an amazing and very fun city to be in (best seafood anywhere)...Third of all do you have any more schools that have good programs or simply interest you?...Lastly do you want a big/small school? and you should visit all of them, because when i visited my colleges, after I visited my top choice, I didn't like it at all and I left the tour early, so you never know! BTW i'm pretty sure GW is known for being pretty pricey, so it all depends if your parents are willing :) hope this was helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment