Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Has anyone used Pentoxifylline for chronic inflammation?

My doctor who treats me for Fibromyalgia ordered up blood tests for me...He said that my inflammation levels were still high. I was taking LD Natrexone (LDN) but had to stop because of surgery and post surgery pain killers being used....I am now back on LDN for about 3 weeks...Mood is better on this...However pain is only slightly better...My Dr. said that the LDN should have helped my inflammation but isn't...Now he wants me to take this Pentox...I have concerns because it can suppress the immune system (as I understand from my searches on the internet)...Has anyone had success with their inflammation on Pentox...I would be at 400mg once a day...Would this affect my leg circulation at this dosage ( I may have PAD as I get very tired when walking and have leg cramps)...Thank you for your help and answers...Gadget

No comments:

Post a Comment