Sunday, August 7, 2011

What should my parents get me for getting straight A's for the first time.?

My dad said he would get me something special and more expensive than he usually does if I get straight A's and I DID IT. I can pick but I have no idea what to ask for. I don't want things like a ipod or an new upgraded cellphone because I don't care much about those type of electronics at the moment. Clothes are okay to ask for but not when it comes to a nice straight A present. I really love painting but I already have paintbrushes some paint and paper (not sure how much farther I should go with paint when it's that simple). I love music but I already have a CD player with a radio and an mp3(ipods are a waste of money). I play video games sometimes but I tend to get bored with them. I only have a Wii and now it's boring. I don't know if I should ask for another game system when I'M just going to get bored with it. I'm Not sure how high the limit will be but I'm sure I could go over 100 dollars and not too much like $300 because that is a lot and I'm not living in a rich family. I'm 15 years old and I'm a girl so please suggest things that are useful. Things that most people don't have. Or just something really cool. I just need some good ideas.Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment